2D Game Artist
DoubleJump is a profitable and growing game studio based out of beautiful Victoria, British Columbia. We are focused on building the next generation of mobile games.
We are looking for an experienced and talented 2D mobile game artist to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to join a small and agile startup. We do not believe in bureaucracy, we work closely with each other to create world class products. Here, your talents and opinions will have a genuine and meaningful impact.
- Create game ready assets and animations including environments, characters, UI elements and menus.
- Create marketing material.
- Work closely with programers, game designers, and testers.
- Strong 2D Illustration skills.
- Strong understanding of animation principles.
- Ability to work with a variety of art styles.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Have a passion for games!
- Experience with Unity.
- Experience with Spine.
- Experience creating assets for mobile devices.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to have your work enjoyed by millions of people worldwide.
- A place where you can have genuine input and visible impact.
- Laid back work environment.