DoubleJump is a profitable and growing game studio based out of beautiful Victoria, British Columbia. We are focused on building the next generation of mobile games.
We are looking for a talented Unity developer to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to join a small and agile startup. We do not believe in bureaucracy, we work closely with each other to create world class products. Here, your talents and opinions will have a genuine and meaningful impact.
- Build high quality games with Unity.
- Work with a team to turn prototypes into polished games.
- Write clear and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with artists, game designers, testers and other developers.
- 2+ Years experience with Unity.
- Proficiency with languages like C# and Java.
- Produce efficient, modular, high-quality, and stable code.
- Knowledge of agile development principles.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self motivated and goal oriented.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Able to relocate to Victoria, B.C if needed.
- Have a passion for games!
- Experience with game design.
- Published your own iOS or Android game.
- Understanding of the free-to-play business model.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to have your work enjoyed by millions of people worldwide.
- A place where you can have genuine input and visible impact.
- Laid back work environment.
Full Time, Permanent
As soon as possible